If you were looking at homes in early spring but halted your plans, you should know that you don’t have to delay your home purchase. Though the process may look slightly different now, buying a home is still very much possible in today’s market.
So if you’re still looking to buy that dream house or second home soon, don’t be afraid to move forward with it, as long as it aligns with your personal goal plan.
Keep these five things in mind:
- Use tech to your advantage. Be sure to leverage video tours, 3D floor plans and interactive walk-throughs when searching for your house. Reach out if you need more online resources for a property.
- Choose your vendors carefully. We can work together to ensure that you have a highly experienced lender and real estate attorney. This is particularly important if you require a jumbo loan.
- Keep safety top of mind. Your health and safety are always a top priority. If we meet in person for a showing, you’ll be advised on safety measures beforehand.
- Understand how services might proceed. Your appraisal may be done mostly online, and there’s a possibility it will be postponed until after closing. You’ll also probably meet with your home inspector via phone or video call to go over your report.
- Know the market. The housing market may fluctuate, but your situation is what’s most important. We’ll review current conditions so you know you’re making informed decisions that are right for you.
Don’t let circumstances keep you from investing in your future. If you do decide to move forward with your home purchase, get in touch.