Your home is one of your most significant assets, so it makes sense that you’d want to protect it — and everything inside. Throw in the extra time you’re likely spending at home lately and security is more important than ever.
Fortunately, technology is here to help. There are dozens of high-tech security options that can safeguard you and your home.
If you want to make sure your property is fully protected, give these tools a whirl:
- Video Cameras and Doorbells:There are many video doorbells or cameras you can put in place. Most of them sync up with your smartphone, too, allowing you to view them or check in on your home no matter where you are.
- App-Enabled Sensors:There are now smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and even water leak sensors that can alert you via mobile app if something goes awry.
- Smart Locks and Gates:Forget antiquated keys and codes. Today’s smart locks can be controlled on your phone — or you can get one that enables biometric access, scanning your fingerprints, handprints or eyes for entry.
- Smart Lights and Blinds:Leaving work later than expected? Staying on vacation a little longer? With app-enabled lights and mechanical blinds, you can make it look like someone’s at home anytime.
- Password Vaults:Just like your safe protects your jewelry and other precious belongings, password vaults protect your online valuables. Plus, you won’t have to remember dozens of separate passwords anymore.
Technology can help ease a lot of your security worries — both inside and outside the home. Get in touch if you have questions about protecting your property.