Take Care of Your Health at Home
Staying healthy and keeping fit is difficult when you’re stuck indoors all day — and social distancing orders have only made it harder.
Gyms are closed, doctors are limiting which patients they’ll see, and you can’t even head outside without wearing a face mask.
Are you looking for ways to continue your health and fitness routine while still complying with shelter-in-place orders? Don’t sleep on these options:
- Online Workout Classes: Many gyms and personal trainers have taken to the web amid the coronavirus crisis, offering classes and sessions on social media platforms.
- Telemedicine: Most doctors’ offices are now offering services over the phone and via video chat. The only doctor’s visit that’s easier than a house call is a phone call.
- Meal Delivery: Get healthy meals delivered right to your door in a kit. You can even customize them to specific diets, like keto, gluten-free, vegan or paleo. Of course, plenty of restaurants still offer takeout if you don’t feel like cooking.
- Apps and Technology: Fitness apps can help you stay on track with your diet and exercise plan. And where would we be without wearables that can track your activity?
- Home Gym: Whether or not you have a dedicated home gym, your home’s amenities can help you get that workout in. Climb up and down the stairs, take laps in your pool — get creative with your activity.
Through all of this, make sure to set boundaries. Schedule regular breaks, and set aside specific times to work on your mental and physical health.
And if you find yourself looking for a new property with better fitness amenities, reach out for help.
Show More | Subscribe to Newsletter